Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Errors/ Downtime

2 posters

Go down

Server Errors/ Downtime Empty Server Errors/ Downtime

Post by universeboy4 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 am

First of all hi everyone (This is my first post and first topic)

We all know that server errors are annoying, when your just in the middle of a conversation or trying to build and suddenly, you have been disconnected by server. or you search with control+f dominion freebuild and it says text not found. I was wondering if anything could be done about this, or if it is minecraft related not dominion related. Anyway just wanted to post this for anyone who wants something to be done about this like me. This is not a big problem (at least not for me) but it is something that would make the server a bit more stable. Any feedback is appreciated.

I think that's enough for my first post, and i'll check the forums most days if anyone responds. Anyway bye all

universeboy4

Back to top Go down

Server Errors/ Downtime Empty Re: Server Errors/ Downtime

Post by Woowoo678 Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Answering the issue regarding server errors: This isn't something I can really fix, these problems have a plethora of possible causes, whether it be blackouts, high-cpu actions, or generic server errors.

Answering the issue regarding the name not being found: The two most common causes are A. The server is down or B. The name hasn't loaded on the list yet

Hopefully that answered your questions. n_n
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by universeboy4 Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 pm

thanks. I have one question though in game i'm trying to rank up to advbuilder+ and the ops/superops say that the building i made is good enough, but they need your say to rank me up otherwise they have to wait about 4 days+. I'll be on anytime in the next hour, and quite a lot tommorow afternoon if you can take a look for me.Thanks again

universeboy4

universeboy4

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

universeboy4 wrote:thanks. I have one question though in game i'm trying to rank up to advbuilder+ and the ops/superops say that the building i made is good enough, but they need your say to rank me up otherwise they have to wait about 4 days+. I'll be on anytime in the next hour, and quite a lot tommorow afternoon if you can take a look for me.Thanks again

universeboy4
You just have to wait until you reach the time requirement. That's the rules.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down