Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! An Introduction and Report

5 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Hello! An Introduction and Report

Post by NytWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello everyone! Most of you have no idea who I am, so before I begin let me introduce myself. I am NytWolf, the guy currently running your Minecraft server. In case you were interested in the hardware, I do own it and it's being hosted out of my office which has a direct fiber line from our ISP. The server automatically backs up every half hour (thanks to a conversation I had with a few of your members last night), is on a battery backup supply, and has an external backup location. Anyway, I'm a geek, so I figured I'd mention that.

Now, on to the reason I joined this forum and decided to make a new post. Granted, I realize that there are two other topics that already exist about the two users I am going to bring up, but I thought this deserved a new one.

I signed onto the server this morning to find that it was down. I restarted it, it came online, and I signed on. Shortly there after, Cheeeseee and Devinpokemon signed on--then the server crashed again. So I restarted it, signed on, so did they, then server crashed again. I don't know where they are on the map or exactly what they are doing, but what I can see, without a single doubt, is that they are causing explosions that the server cannot handle.

Upon further investigation I find that they were already banned. Well this morning I found that not only were they -not- banned but they were both ops as well. So I decided to dig deeper. At 7:25 this morning, central time, Devinpokemon tried to log on, but found he was banned. 68 seconds later another user logged in successfully: Mrlegos. The first thing "Mrlegos" tried to do is give himself a kit. Seconds later he /pardon'ed both Devinpokemon and cheeeseee then he left the game. Seconds after that, Devinpokemon signed on to the server.

Devin then tried to use /spawn and /gamemode but found that he was not an op. So Mrlegos signed back onto the server do /op Cheeeseee and /op Devinpokemon. (I want to point out at this point, that Devinpokemon and Mrlegos are the same person. They are connecting from the same IP address.

Once Devinpokemon became an op he performed the following commands: /help, /gamemode, /whois, /whois tarantula818, /help 2, /help 3, /help 4, /fireball, /help 3, /help 5, /help 6, /kit, /lightning, /lightning, /help 7, /help 8, /eco, /eco give devinpokemon 900000000000000000000, /help 9, /help 10, /help 11, /help 12, /time day, /help 13, /world, /god, /help, /weather sun, /time day

Then an automatic backup of the server ran and it looked like Devin got a little nervous because he then said: "Hello!" "Whatsup!" "Console?" "woowoo? :D"

The automatic backup happened again and again he said "Console?" "is anyone there?" then ran these commands /time day, /killall, /time day, then forced a save 4 times. Then he pardoned cheese again, who tries to login at 8:17, 8:17, then finally successfully logged on at 8:19. lastmoneyboy also tried to logon at 8:18 but was unsuccessful.

Cheese and devin then start talking back and forth. Cheese says she tries to open something she shouldn't be able to but then points out that she can because "oh im op thts why". Devin then says "oh well they cant destroy the sign". I don't know what sign he is talking about. Then they decide to speak on Skype.

After that they go back and forth between /fireball, /kittycannon, /lightning, /smite, /motd, and /kill. They also spawn creepers and mobs of creepers, the most extreme being Devin who did /spawnmob creeper 40 at 8:27.

Devin forces a save at 8:29, Cheeesee leaves, and then Devin leaves at 8:30. Devin signs back on at 9:22, uses /spawner, gave himself item number 52, and 64 of them. He spawned an irongolem, then several more creepers. Then a giant. Then left at 9:40. He returned at 10:12, gave himself more 52, changed the weather, spawned a chicken, cow, sheep, ghast, magamcube, mushroomcow, villager, irongolem, silverfish, then 130 more silverfish, slime, then used fireball. I imagine he was just messing around at this point, but I want to include it just so everyone is aware of what -might- be malicious actions.

Then the logs don't show much happening until 2:02 when I reboot it. This is likely because the server had crashed before. 22 seconds after Devin used /fireball, the server crashed and stayed that way until I restarted it. I logged on at 2:03:04, Devin logged on at 2:03:21. At 2:03:38 the server crashed from explosions somewhere.

I restarted the server at 2:04 and log back in at 2:05:40. Devinpokemon logs back in at 2:05:50 then the server crashes at 2:06:02, again due to explosions somewhere.

I restart the server shortly after, I log back in at 2:06:22, Cheeeseee logs in at 2:06:48, and Devin logs in at 2:06:51. Then the server crashes at 2:07:06.

I reboot the server in the same minute, log back on at 2:08. Devinpokemon logs on at 2:14:44, and the server crashes at 2:15:51.

Currently that is where I stand with the logs. Now, I realize that this report is perhaps a little more verbose than it needs to be, but I wanted everyone to see their actions.

NytWolf

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Re: Hello! An Introduction and Report

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Nyt This is not a correct and accurate description of what i did!
I was looking at the commands because most of them were new to me.
If everyone stopped listening to tarantula and to the truth they would know that!
Tarantula, imtheparty12 and kukioman are unfit of op.
They grief, they spammed, and then bannedand kicked us for no reason!
Look at this picture of kuikoman and tell me this is something an op would do.
Nvm the pictre doesnt work but its him spamming lightning
please unban me so i can tell you what was going on and why (i was testing) the commands
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/devinpokemon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 pm

OK FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A GIRL!!!! And also I hardly did any of that.....the only time I used smite and kittycannon was when i was on my bukkit server and i have proof it was mine cause it had all of my plugins which include essentials factions commandbin pail and others....But also I didnt get a chance to use any of those commands because when i logged on I saw devin's awesome build which i learned got destroyed (grief probably by tarantula) and then I had to goto church....And then I havnt been on since because 1 Ive been on my server and 2 I was banned again for no reason

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Mrlegos?

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Nyt you banned my brother mrlegos for no reason?
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Reply

Post by NytWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Listen, this is a server. It doesn't just make up logs. I can upload the entire log file for everyone to read.

NytWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NytWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Devinpokemon wrote:Nyt you banned my brother mrlegos for no reason?

Your "brother" op'd both you and Cheeeseee and unbanned you.

NytWolf

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty OK nyt what happened!!!

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Nyt why are you letting me get banned can you just unban so i can explain myself!!!! I couldnt do anything either so i woulldnt be doing anything ban worthy (which i havnt been) I just want to explain myself and get explained why I am banned.....BTW I did not lie WHen i told you i am a friend of woowoos cause I am just ask him, I was on his classic server and I was well trusted.....Just unban me please...

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Just stop...

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Devin... It's over... You lose.... We have logs... It's over.... You, Cheeeseee, and Mrlegos have all been ip banned.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty umm

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Okay i explained to him at lunch why we were banned so i think he took it to himself to unban us. This is not my fault and he is innocent.
You do now need to unban me but please do unban my 9 year old brother so he can play. He is inoocent
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Skype

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Nytwolf or nytofmc please accept my skype request so i can talk to you
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty NO YOU STOP IMTHEPARTY

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok you huys should be the ones stopping because we did nothing and we didnt even get a chance to explain ourselvs so anyone in theeir right mind would see that as unfair

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty ...

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm

You've all had your chances and warnings. You don't deserver the time out of our days to "explain yourself." This is ridiculous behavior for ops. It's over. Just stop. Nothing you can say will get you anywhere but lower. If you wanna "explain" send me a skype request at imtheparty12. My real name will be Daniel Laird in Gulfport, MS.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 pm

okay people you win. Im not saying your right im just saying dominion is Definitely not what it used to be. And not in the good way. Immature operators, unfair operators, stacked votes, griefing allowed and such. Well dominion or imperium (woopee!) is not worth all this. I will consult woowoo678 but i do not need your crap.
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I wanna know why the server crashes everytime Devinpokemon logs on. Can you explain that for us Dev?
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Devinpokemon wrote:okay people you win. Im not saying your right im just saying dominion is Definitely not what it used to be. And not in the good way. Immature operators, unfair operators, stacked votes, griefing allowed and such. Well dominion or imperium (woopee!) is not worth all this. I will consult woowoo678 but i do not need your crap.

It has become that way... You're completely right... And that's why we're getting rid of you to prevent this.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty I can

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm

His computer is crap right now and everytime he logs on his minecraft crashes and im not taking about the server

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:
Devinpokemon wrote:okay people you win. Im not saying your right im just saying dominion is Definitely not what it used to be. And not in the good way. Immature operators, unfair operators, stacked votes, griefing allowed and such. Well dominion or imperium (woopee!) is not worth all this. I will consult woowoo678 but i do not need your crap.

It has become that way... You're completely right... And that's why we're getting rid of you to prevent this.

Tarantula818 approves of this message

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:37 pm

GETTING RID OF ME TO PREVENT THIS? KEEPING ME WOULD PREVENT THIS! Tarantula818 is the immature one and needs to be dealt with... serverly
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Lol fine, that was my most immature message, but even thats saying alot. That was just to show i approve of what he is saying. You have caused so many problems, even the server OWNER says this, and you crash the server with explosions and whatnot everytime you log on. Thats dangerous to the server, and it would be better to the server if you werent here

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Ok

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Tarantula first of all servers are virtual and explosions on minecraft wouldnt be a threat you can allways get another server and keep the map, also devin accidentally cause an explosion and now everytime he logs on he is rite next to it so he cant do anything cause it lags and it crashes again

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Lol sorry too tarantula i like you and i didnt want to start anything. The explosion thing was an accident. I was using WE to make something out of diamond ore using the id (56) but instead did 46 by accident and as i was cleaning it up lava lit it. I apologize for that. But using those commands wasnt my fault, i was just testing them. Please lets just play minecraft the way it was meant to be played. Together.

Last edited by Devinpokemon on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by NytWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:I wanna know why the server crashes everytime Devinpokemon logs on. Can you explain that for us Dev?

Indeed. At this point I have removed all bans, but I have also removed all ops. It will stay this way until I can find out the true leadership tree is. I've already spoken with many of you who I know I can trust without question, so don't feel offended by this move. It's just to make sure that everything is legitimate.

But yes, it's worth pointing out that Devin logged in at 3:32:54 (about 10 minutes ago) and the server crashed at 3:33:08.

NytWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NytWolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Cheeeseee wrote:everytime he logs on he is rite next to it so he cant do anything cause it lags and it crashes again

Then I will move his player.

NytWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Nyt i accidently used Item ID 46 (tnt) instead of 56 (diamond ore) which lava lit as i was cleaning it u[p. the server crashes because i am near to the explosion when i log on
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Hello! An Introduction and Report Empty Thanks

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

thank you nyt im so glad that I can actually play wihtout having to be rudely interupted by getting kicked and banned for just talking

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum