Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic server

4 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

Classic server Empty Classic server

Post by Woowoo678 Wed May 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Status of computer issues:
[X] Fixed
[ ] Not fixed

This means I will be working on getting the Imperium Freebuild Classic server up. No date when it'll be here, but you can expect it fairly soon.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Classic server Empty Re: Classic server

Post by Woowoo678 Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 am

Classic server's up.
You may now commence in sexy parties.

(But don't make it too sexy)
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 pm

YAY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by devilil Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 pm

can someone get on and rank me there is 2 guys griefing the server and im still only guest
devilil
devilil

Minecraft Name : Devilil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 am

Hello all, school recently ended and we will be much more active. I see the classic server is back in business, so we need our rankings. We, being:

Name/Dominion rank/Current rank (Converted from current rank in 1.2 server)

imtheparty12 / SuperOP / Patriarch
Tarantula818 / SuperOP (Sub-Admin) / Patriarch
Noiselessfavre / Operator / SuperOP
Kuikoman / N/A / SuperOP

Current ranks are just based on what I think they would be, keeping in mind rankings from the 1.2 server, and previous talk for ranks, dating back since before the beginning of the year. A few of us may be a little less attentive due to jobs or other obligations, but I can safely say that I will be more active than most other players. So, just put in the ranks and permissions, and I believe the sexy parties can commence!

And fyi, everyone mark your calenders, August 20th, 2012, One year that Tarantula818 and Imtheparty12 have been affiliated with Dominion [Freebuild] inc. !!!! The party will definitely be sexy, everyone is invited, it will be held at a gentlemens club, the only club for true gentleman. And, in closing: bananas

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Classic server Empty The 1.2 server

Post by Woowoo678 Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Now that we have a classic server up and running, I am planning on resetting the map of the 1.2 server and setting everyone's modes back to Survival.
This will leave us with a survival and a classic server for everyone to use.

I am not in the process of doing it yet, so if you would like to oppose this decision,you can do it now.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm

I think that everybody should be in survival, and we can have clans and an economy and cool things, the only advantage moderators have is fly and moderation tools, with the choice to spawn blocks only for their own use though and not spawning things like loads of diamond houses etc..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Classic server Empty Feels good bro

Post by imtheparty12 Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, we need to vamp the configs for the classic server and I'd like my appropriate rank please. If you set me to a rank that can change commands, I can put it back the way it was on Dominion. As for the survival thing. I dissaprove... I'm more of a creative type of person... sorry... and the classic server can't fulfill that because I don't have the things I would on the full game server.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:18 am

I don't think it is bad if the top moderators have creative if they want it, but just as long as it isn't for every moderator as you will end up with loads of people will diamond houses and stuff, and it will be harder to stop them from giving stuff to others, which would make the game unfair to people who just join or aren't friends with a low ranking mod who can give them full diamond everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Classic server Empty Meh....

Post by Tarantula818 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:50 am

I'm really on the fence about it. A completely survival server would be cool, if it were limited to only members of the Domi-Imperium family. It would be like a huge singleplayer between us all, no griefing troubles or money or any of that crap, just down to basics minecraft and item bartering. But, if you do what it sounds like you wish to do, Josh, then we would need a revamp of staffing protocol, pricing, advertising decisions, literlally too many variables to mention. But, if you wish to do that, it is not impossible, we would just need to meet one day in the Chatbox or Skype or something. Either way, its really good to see Imperium up and running again.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 am

I believe that there should be a 100% survival server and a 100% creative server, so that people will be able to play survival mode without any large unfair advantages.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 pm

That would be a good idea woowoo, maybe there could be three worlds, one survival for everyone (with creative only being allowed by the top admins to fix catastrophic griefs and to build a quick primitive spawn?), there would then be a creative, so its just like classic but in the full game and maybe a complete survival (even for admins) just for the top people from Dominion (and in my case Woowoo) Freebuild.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:08 pm

I LOVE taran's idea. That's perfect. A huge survival game between all of us. No cheating with gamemode 1, nothing. We need to clear the map though. That actually does sound really cool though. There's a lot of work to do if we open to the true public though... It'd be better if we whitelisted. We could have it to where you must be a builder on the Classic server and registered on the forums to join the whitelist on the full server. How's that sound?
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:I LOVE taran's idea. That's perfect. A huge survival game between all of us. No cheating with gamemode 1, nothing. We need to clear the map though. That actually does sound really cool though. There's a lot of work to do if we open to the true public though... It'd be better if we whitelisted. We could have it to where you must be a builder on the Classic server and registered on the forums to join the whitelist on the full server. How's that sound?

Keep in mind that some may not be interested in the Classic server.
We could just make an application system for the whitelist.

Edit: The map has been reset, everyone has been set to survival mode. Everything is now a clean slate.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down