Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have been warned.

+2
lastmoneyboy
imtheparty12
6 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

You have been warned. Empty You have been warned.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 pm

You probably got the message from The Hunters, don't mess with us. Feel free to rant about it here imtheparty, I saved you the time of making your own thread. I'll even put some images up as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You have been warned. Empty Re: You have been warned.

Post by imtheparty12 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

What?
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Oh! I see what you did! Every hunter has been banned until further notice. As per okay of Nytwolf. Those that threw you under the bus were spared. You need to get your shit together josh, that wasn't cool. I'm not going to follow your made up rules. The server rules tell you 1. Be respectful 2. Be ethical and 3. Use common sense. I don't think you did any of them. First, you destroyed my build that was soon to be worldguarded, this build was going to be part of the tutorial for new members. Next you took out my public Nether portal and End portal and griefed everything on the server. You also locked your "friends" chests under your name. You were deranked for the first offense, didn't you learn your lesson? I don't appreciate this josh... Every spec of "The Hunters" will be removed from the server until everything can be sorted out. It didnt' have to be this way man... Dry
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by lastmoneyboy Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

okay i wouldnt have done this if i knew this was going to happen im sorry party i made the pressue plate thing and that was it i knew this would get out of hand like this josh take a chill pill bro you guys could have worked this out easy with out all the trouble exaple:
josh: why did u derank me
party:u desrtoyed my house
josh:it was complete diamond and gold which is cheating
party:it was going to be worldguarded and it was going to be used for new players
josh:oh sorry
party:its ok you didnt know
josh:i really am sorry
party:i know so you can have your rank back
and they all lived happily ever after!!!! yay!!!!
but i had very little to do with this and would like to be unbanned
lastmoneyboy
lastmoneyboy

Minecraft Name : lastmoneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Party, you do not seem to understand that you are small, you do not have any influence on what happens and are disliked by a large amount of people. You have probably made one of the stupidest mistakes you will make, but that seems to be the way you get through life. I would just like to say, I hope everybody here realizes you are a power-hungry maniac that will do anything they want to get to the top. Since your arrival everything has gone down hill and I for one am tired of your idiocy, and you don't seem to understand the consequences of your actions. Now, as at this moment in time, there is currently only one Patriarch, and Woowoo seems to be sticking to that idea, if you do not sort out your attitude and your actions I will remove myself from this forum, and ask that I be banned on Imperium Freebuild, so that I will no longer suffer from your stupidity. I will also put forward a recommendation that Soujou08 takes my place, and my final action will be to have you banned. I have already started to remove all my information from the forum profile, and will be gone in one week if you are not dealt with.

You seem to think you are in control of this server, which you are not, and I hope woowoo realizes this and tries to stop you from completely overthrowing the entire group of people who control and operate this server, if he does not, then I pray for you all.

Some Points:
1. I take all responsibilty for the actions of all Hunter Members, it was all my idea and all actions were carried out by myself and myself only. If you have not attacked us in retaliation, which I expect in a war, then I grant the past Head Quarters to Soujou08. When woowoo comes back, he will realise you have ruined his thoughts of a happy server, and then you will see the consequences to your mistakes, so I advise you unban everyone else, to lessen the punishments.

2. I locked the chests for myself only FR3NCHTOAST, as when moving stuff to the new base I unlocked them all and asked if anyone would help, and if they wanted to take/buy anything. I then forgot to replace the signs with your name on, and for this I apologize.

3. The first Hunter Outpost (made of wood) if it has not been griefed, will remain the house of Felicieno.

4. My official house, the one you flooded with lava not so long ago, and stole all the diamonds from, is now completely under control of FR3NCHTOAST, if I may be unbanned to just unlock the chests.

5. I would also like to be unbanned so I may share out the items I have spent many hours gathering with FR3NCHTOAST, and many other friends on the server.

So here it is, and it probably will not change:
From the 31/07/2012, I will resign from my position of Patriarch on the Imperium [Freebuild] Server, and would like to be banned from visiting again. I would also like to see Soujou08 promoted to take my position, and Imtheparty12 dealt with, to end his reign of terror.

You probably all expected an angry response, but I am not like that, I am tired of you and just want to get this over with.

I am sad that it has resorted to me and many others being chased away from what used to be a lovely server, and were many good friends were made. I first joined nearly two years ago, on the Woowoo Freebuild server and then on to Dominion Freebuild. I only know of two people that have stayed all the way, and that is Woowoo himself and lastmoney boy, and so I ask that he is also promoted to my previous rank of Patriarch, and I would like to wish everyone good luck in sorting the server out in the future, and as my more than likely final message I say "Good bye".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdos52 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

ill miss u josh
thanks for being so nice and kind to me and im sad u want to be banned.
"good bye" but before you go please tell me where i would like to follow

weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshWS Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I did not say I was leaving for certain, I said that if Woowoo does not sort this out, and if there is nobody that is still there to support me, then that is the only option. I don't want to go, I am quite sad that I may have to, and so I hope this is resolved. If enough people support what I am saying, I will stay.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdos52 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm

JoshWS wrote:I did not say I was leaving for certain, I said that if Woowoo does not sort this out, and if there is nobody that is still there to support me, then that is the only option. I don't want to go, I am quite sad that I may have to, and so I hope this is resolved. If enough people support what I am saying, I will stay.

if u do go please pm me your new server
weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshWS Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

What I am waiting for is woowoo's opinion when he returns, it is him who will most likely decide what will happen.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdos52 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:52 pm

i pmed you
weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Funny how you leave everything to soujou08... he was the first one to abandon the Hunters and throw all of you under the bus as soon as he knew what was going on. I found his name on no griefed blocks and he even led me to the hunters now non-existent base and gave me a full list of the culprits....
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdos52 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:Funny how you leave everything to soujou08... he was the first one to abandon the Hunters and throw all of you under the bus as soon as he knew what was going on. I found his name on no griefed blocks and he even led me to the hunters now non-existent base and gave me a full list of the culprits....

Its always nice to know that you have that one friend that at the first sign of trouble will happly toss you aside to save them selves.
cant wait to see how this goes over. Popcorn
weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinious Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh I remember this post.. Good times.. :D
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooooow Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Weirdo's last post made me laugh
Cooooow
Cooooow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinious Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Oh I ended up lying to Josh and saying that party is just trying to make us betray eachother :P
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum