Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C'mon guys, this is a game

+3
Cooooow
weirdos52
Tarantula818
7 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

C'mon guys, this is a game Empty C'mon guys, this is a game

Post by Tarantula818 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Everyone should stop and remember that this is a game. Minecraft, remember, the title you begged your parents to use their credit cards to buy for you? Yeah, that one. All these dramatic pleas, threats, and arrogant displays of violence are unnecessary. Again, ITS A GAME. Anything that has been done by someone superior to you has been done through a thought out and legitimate process. Maybe it's because all the children have soo much free time nowadays because of summer, and thank god that it's almost time for all of you to get back to school, but free time and boredom is no reason to waste all your time here trying to be cool yelling with your shift key, or swearing like a sailor. People threatening to leave? Again, it's a game, leave if you want to. Don't think your presence here is making our lives any better than it already is. Leave if you want to, follow the people leaving out the door if you want to, it really won't effect our lives, other than a few less hours of thinking up how to deal with immature people acting immaturely.

In closing, remember that this is a game, stop making it into your whole life, it's really not that important. Feel free to continue all your arguing, bickering, and attempts to make others feel like they are the ones who are ignorant children, it's really funny to watch with some popcorn and a comfy chair :D

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

C'mon guys, this is a game Empty Re: C'mon guys, this is a game

Post by weirdos52 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

we will keep that in mind now you are not part of this from what i can see here so dont try to bug us with your being here thanks and have a good day.

if its just a game then why do you feel the need to harrass kids over it.

Last edited by weirdos52 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooooow Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:37 pm

When you take time and work hard on something (no matter if it's a game or not) and then someone comes and destroys it all you're not just gonna sit back and say: "Oh no there goes all my work, i'll just not try to fix it and go to sleep" You're going to try and get it back or quit because your anger has taken control of your actions. Game or not Taking away peoples hard work is not okay and you shouldn't do it.
Cooooow
Cooooow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Everything taken was done for a reason. Go read other threads if you want to know why. And weirdo, was that a sentence? I'm a smart guy, and I didn't understand that....

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicieno Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm

If everyone is just "Ignorant Children that can't get on with their lives", what about you? I hear you've been demoted and are disliked on here, so why don't you leave? And oh, we're in summer, it makes sense. Well, if you're such an adult, what are you doing on here? Shouldn't you be doing something like, oh, i don't know, your job? Making a living? Going out on a date?
Felicieno
Felicieno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Not everyone is an ignorant child, my apologies if you understood it that way, or if I portrayed it that way. And since you are curious, today is my off day from work. I work 5 days a week at least, luckily getting 2 days off this week, today and Saturday if you are still interested. But it's cute for you to imagine what an adult should be doing.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicieno Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't know why you don't think so, but I was quite right in what an adult should be doing. May I ask what your job is? Yes, adults should go out on dates, if they are not already in a relationship or married and have children. Something adults SHOULDN'T do is talk to kids on the internet on a forum site based about a video game.
Felicieno
Felicieno

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooooow Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Everything wasn't taken for a good reason other then revenge. Josh on the other hand had a good reason.

And i do know everythings thats happen Josh, Soujou08 and Felic told me.
Cooooow
Cooooow

Back to top Go down

C'mon guys, this is a game Empty happy

Post by Sinious Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

i see everyone is sooooo happy and cheerful today this is going to get even a better day isnt it.
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdos52 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 pm

dang tarantula818 they hate you and they dont even know you congrats.

btw GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THE SUBJECT ALONE IT DOSE NOT INVOLVE YOU.
weirdos52
weirdos52

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshWS Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

I think you need to sort your friend out Tarantula, but I suppose it doesn't matter that much, as I assure you, he will be banned by next week, and if you are not careful and don't stop trying to be clever, you will be heading the same way.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by FR3NCHTOAST Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm

This is indeed a game. However, games are meant to be enjoyed, you are meant to have fun playing them. imtheparty is making stopping us from having fun playing Minecraft. For that reason, we wish for him to be banned.

I would also like to add that imtheparty bribed me with a rank.
FR3NCHTOAST
FR3NCHTOAST

Location : Reading what I wrote here initially gives me the shits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Lol, gone to chill with friends for a few hours, and I get the honor of having everyone's full attention on a thread I halfass put together. That is great. I'll try to get to all your complaints and concerns accordingly.
Cow: From what I know, and all I know is what I've heard from a few people connected to this, the things taken were only taken based on others actions. That may be vague, but that's what I know.
Soujou: Yes, it does seem to be a good day. Sarcasm does bring some comic relief to an already heated discussion, so I appreciate that lol.
Weirdo: Not everyone likes you either, so let's not throw pebbles at glass houses when you shelter your head with nothing but wet cardboard, ok?
Josh: I'll decide what is to be done between my friend and myself, so your suggestion means little more than you spending your time on my afformentioned halfass thread. You know by know your threats mean less to me than a doomsayer preaching the end of the world on runescape would bother me. (Anyone gets that reference, that's whats up :3) I'm not trying to be clever. If you perceive me that way, well I appreciate it, and take it as a compliment. But from what I know, you don't really have a leg to stand on yourself, so I would save my energy, if I were you, on the upcoming events, instead of trying to talk down to a towering entity, such as myself. You have your work cut out for you, good luck.
Frenchtoast: You are the only one to not include me in your response to my thread. That means you are sincerely concerned with the issue at hand, I'll give you credit for that. Perhaps you are on the wrong side of this issue after all. This is a game, it is indeed meant to have fun being played. You and I of all people should know that, since that was preached like crazy during our minor debacles. Out of the other four individuals, you make sense, and seem to have changed. I don't have any knowledge of a bribery to be honest, but I can see why. In a battle of what is right, and what people want to be right, your head is in the realm of honorable legitimacy. You get your props for that. If he did bribe you, hell I wouldn't be suprised, I might have too. Think about that

In closing, after realizing how much I apparently enjoy typing and addressing all my townspeople from my podium (Or pedestal, if you are going with a more Majestic mental image), I think most of the battling has been done, the cuts and bruises have been dealt and received. Now what's left is to get rid of what was set out to be changed, and rebuild as it should have been, before any factions lashed out on the previously, attempted and successfully, rebuilt server, before the relentless and unnecessary fighting, before... well you get the point. Farewell, and if I'm correct in my prediction, let the thread responses continue.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

C'mon guys, this is a game Empty wow

Post by Sinious Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm

this is getting funner and funner every second and everyones day and playing minecraft and building houses together and just having fun is better i see so many happy people EVERYWHERE. by the way this is kinda entertaining watching everyone fight.
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooooow Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Tarantula, you forgot Felicieno.

Only trying to help :3
Cooooow
Cooooow

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicieno Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Do you think that I do not realize the situation? Yes, we have a problem with all this arguing. I know from a first hand experience in the past how this all tolls out. But if you do not argue, nothing gets done. Everyone just sits there uncomfortably, not knowing of what to do. I myself am neutral to this whole "Choosing Sides" predicament, but I've been in both places in the past. Not the EXACT problems, but close to them.
Felicieno
Felicieno

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshWS Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 am

Tarantula, you do no seem to understand you do not run this server, this forum or anything to do with it, so stop acting like you do.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 am

Go read Gollum's thoughts under the revelations thread, your questions and concerns should be relieved

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshWS Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am

I have seen it, if you are not here to do anything but cause more trouble and irritate people with pointless posts, go away.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm not the one to start this war, I sadly was absent during the conclusion, but I damn well will give the victor praise for it.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down