Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long.

4 posters

:: Off Topic :: Minecraft

Go down

My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long. Empty My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long.

Post by Felicieno Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm

A recent grief attack occurred on my survival server, some with creeper size holes, and others with TNT size holes.

Let me explain the rules of my server First.

No Grief.
No Stealing.
No constant PvP
No Spam
No Fire (Unless Fireplaces, as Burning Forests causes major lag.)
No TNT (For Grief and Lag Purposes.)

I did a quick check, and made some assumptions I shouldn't have. This made me create a presentation about my files of who did or could have caused the problem.

It consists of -

Documents

Chat Log (Before)
Chat Log (Before) Unedited
Chat Log (Night)
Chat Log (Night) Unedited
Chat Log (Fight)
Chat Log (Fight) Unedited
Chat Log (WoM)
Chat Log (WoM) Unedited

(I edited these for the viewers point of view to make it easier to read.)

Screenshots

Screenshots of Damage Done.
Soujou's Take on how the house was before.
Ops List
Redmush OP Question
Cooooow OP Question
Serious OP Question

All of these I would use as Truth filled documents, seeing who did it. My best bet for the candidates -

Mr_Frizzy987 (You all don't know him.)
FrostWolfHD (Pretty sure you know him.)

And my final decision would be to Ban Mr_Frizzy, for use of Xray and Flying Moderations on a survival server, which is against the rules.

As For FrostWolfHD, well, He spammed, was disrespectful of I, the owner of the server allowing him to play, tried to steal, and placed TNT, though stated "I DIDN'T LET THE DAMN TNT EXPLODE!"

I have every reason to ban you Frost.

But Guess what.

I'm not going to.

Everything was a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry I blamed you for all the grief, whomever caused it.

But, really, I wish you would be more kind to me, and respect me. And please play by the rules, don't use creative mode in a survival server, where you shouldn't have been op in the first place.

I hope you can forgive me.

-----------------------------------

Now for the Imperium part.

I know I ranked up fast. And I know that some of you "hate" me for it.

I try to be nice, but I'm not rubbing it in your face. I'm not a stuck up for WooWoo.

I don't even know how I gained the ranks this fast. I really don't. Cow told me that I got SuperOp, I had no idea before that.

All I did was had a few conversations with WooWoo. Regarding, you ask?

"Hello, how are you?"
"How's the Premium Server Coming?"
"Can you help me with a computer problem?"
"Have a nice day!"

I didn't beg for ranks, or ask for ranks, or tried to be the "Angel".

Please, don't hate me. I like all of you, you're a great bunch of people. I want to be your friends, and be accepted by you all.

-Fel
Felicieno
Felicieno

Back to top Go down

My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long. Empty Re: My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long.

Post by JoshWS Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Very good, and I support what you are saying. I think everyone needs to try to respect everyone, and even if they don't like them, put that aside when on any server.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long. Empty Re: My Survival Server and More. Please Read, Even if It's Long.

Post by FR3NCHTOAST Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Here, people hate you of you rank up quickly. It's ridiculous. Why can't we all get alooooooooong?
FR3NCHTOAST
FR3NCHTOAST

Location : Reading what I wrote here initially gives me the shits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooooow Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Because we're humans :)
Cooooow
Cooooow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down