Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Abuser

+2
devilil
imtheparty12
6 posters

Go down

Power Abuser Empty Power Abuser

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:24 pm

lawandorders is a power abuser. A while back, law got word that tarantula818 and i own a griefing team. I'd like to let you know now that we no longer grief on classic unless we hear of trolling admins. On that night, he tried to demote taran and i for out of srvr actions, and he reinforced his muting, kicking, and later banning of me with rule 9. A rule that only applies for admins such as woowoo and josh. I appealed my ban unconventionally (as i was ip-banned even tho we're not supposed to be, check rules). Taran and law became friends, while law now hates me. Last nite, the subadmin fr3nchtoast, the superop jay, and operators jonnathang and lastmoneyboy were online, and I requested to be tested for op. Fr3nch tested me and i passed. Later that night, law got on and demoted me by 2 back to uber and promoted taran to trial_op even tho josh demoted him. I think law should be Banned! or demoted for power abuse and taran should be demoted to uber.

Thanks for your time,
Sincerely,

-imtheparty12
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Re: Power Abuser

Post by devilil Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 pm

you know your lucky me and law haven't banned you yet he didn't kick and demote just because the grief team it was because all the drama you have caused for no reason what so ever. and if he wants to promote someone he can if josh or woowoo don't like his decision they will fix it. and rule 9 goes for op or higher not just for subadmins or admins Geek Squad and from now on everytime you complain and start drama because you don;t get your way im probably goning to demote you this was your warning next time i will demote you
devilil
devilil

Minecraft Name : Devilil

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Lol

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 am

Love you devil :D. That made my day. I am glad somebody finally called him out on all his bullshit. That is what im talking about.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Yea Right

Post by Zackerx Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Last edited by zackerx on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have different reasoning)
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Tarantula818

Post by Zackerx Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Tarantula818 should be banned like i said before threats then she cussed out joshws on forums in public. Also today when i went on Tarantula818 randomly placed water in a person's house and lava in a doorway. You want proof I encased it in adminium. This is a from of banning and is also against rules. Plus Taratula ever since i have been on recently i always see her swearing also against rules. She denies everything and lots of people agree with me. I like lawandorders but this is wrong for her to do no offense to her this is abusing powers and she should be Banned! also.
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Wow

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

1. i want to see proof of all my "griefings" that i supposedly did.
2. Yeah i blew up the forum cause i was pissed about lastmoneys lies, which were all able to be explained and he admitted to. And i apologized to josh and took down the post.
3. IM A FUCKING DUDE.
4. I wish woowoo would read all these lies about me and take care of it. He is the one who trusted me with trial op, like i have said several times, and i have been a greatdeal of help. Shit i stopped 10+ griefers when i woke up this morning. I really wish all of you would leave me and law alone and go on with your lives cause i have done nothing wrong

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by lastmoneyboy Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

listen tarantula if you rlly want to be trial op just so u can ban ppl for greifing keep urself out of our buisness stop fucking arourd and keep urself muted so we dont have to hear ur crap about cussing ppl out and how many complaints did u get this year hmm lets see way more than i can sount since i am so imature because i am 12 quit judging and do your job as an operator and take care of our server i am unsure how your little place in this server still stands because u make urself look like ;awsome king of minecrft because u ban greifers stop saying u ban so many grifers we do that to i dont take pleausre in banning honestly because i try to get them to be baned and forget about it because greif is greif its bad so dont be so proud of it
lastmoneyboy
lastmoneyboy

Minecraft Name : lastmoneyboy

Back to top Go down

Power Abuser Empty Really?

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, I havent really been starting crap. I'm trying to finish it. The "drama" wasn't because of me. If tarantula818 would have never said anything about it at all, nothing would have happened. Even so, he can't demote me from op because he doesn't like me. Show me the probable cause. Plus, he can't promote tarantula818, when josh himself demoted him and i'm sure josh had a reason. I passed that test and would very much like my rank back. Other than that, I'm letting bygones be bygones, again.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 pm

so party, you are saying none of this drama would have happened if i would have never warned devil and the others about the grief tests that you set up, with the team that you formed and i formerly had partnership with you over it. really dude? and you were demoted because you cannot just skip trial op and go straight to op. that is unheard of. And stay out of my business about my ranks. as of now i think i am cool with most of the people i formerly had problems with. In the end it was all just a misunderstanding. I agree, let it alone. And please, if you can, delete the page AND group on facebook for team unnihilation. you have the password and you never gave it to me. Not sure if thats cause you wanted more power over your griefing team but eh whatever, im done with it.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Those accusing Tarantula of these offenses, please state the date, and, if you can, the time this happened so that it can be sorted out easier.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down