Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium Ideas

5 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Imperium Ideas

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Any ideas about Imperium [Freebuild] need to go here.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Ranks

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

My system would be (this represents the old rank):
Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator).
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Hmm...

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am

I would like to say, first of all, bananas.
Second, i think you all are doing a marvelous job here, keep up the good work.
Next order of business, we will need chips and drink for the friendly gathering in Central Park for the 1st quarter earnings celebration, do remember, keith is allergic to nuts.
Furthermore it should be known that anyone wishing to bring music to this event should keep in mind that small children will be listening, so please keep it G rated.
To add on to my previous statement, bananas.
Also, there will be entertainment tents all over, so be sure to bring money. If you do not wish to touch the balls given, you may spend your money at the local gentlemans factory, yes thats right, factory. Factories are for men. Factories are big. Factories are for men who mean business. Gentlemans factory..... yes i can see it now.
For now, that is all. Everyone have a pleasant week and remember, its not sexual harassment if she is sleeping. Farewell!!!

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Re: Imperium Ideas

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

I think there should be an architect rank before uberarchitect, so it flows better and maybe a rank between Admin and owner, but very good :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm

I dunno. I think HeadMod sounds a little weird. I really liked the ____op ranks and maybe we should keep them. But architect sounds really cool. Looking forward to more ideas.

paulsoarejr

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=7ebc3ba34bf5234e361f2e1

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Alright, lets get serious.

Post by Tarantula818 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 am

Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

Architect is not the worst idea i suppose, but the rest of the ranks should go like that. Admin and Owner is set as is for a reason and it would be in the best interest if it stayed like that i think. The space between the person on guard and in charge of the server while the owner is away should be like that. All the people that are active in this idea, that were active in Dominion itself, and those that are willing to spend time on this should all get together on a skype call or something sometime so we can discuss all these ideas. And in conclusion, bananas.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Those ranks sound good, and we do need to get into a discussion even if its on the forum chat at the bottom. And just to add the the fruit craze: Apples!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Except, again, I really am not liking HeadMod

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am

Headmod is appropriate i think. That way its not just a large group of mods going around without a leader other than bothering admins and owners. Bananas

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 pm

I know, its called superop. Which sounds more elite than operator. There's a point in it.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 am

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i will not call the army to your doorstep for expressing your ideas....for now. But Headmod gives a sense of corporate superiority that, when looked upon by lower ranks would be in everyones best interest. In our opinions, Headmod is pretty legit. Bananas

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 am

Change the name to something different, but similar.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Nah. Bananas

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty HeadMod

Post by imtheparty12 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

HeadMod sounds more official than the Op ranks. Operator is one who operates the server's inner workings, like a slave shoe maker or an unpaid intern. Moderator is one who moderates i.e. banning or corporate bossery and various other types of badassery. Js. :D
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 am

Alright, mods are fine. But not head mod. Maybe supermod or something similar.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

HeadMod works better because he's at the head. There can be more than one. It sounds more corporate and leaderly to say head instead of super. I've been dealing with servers for a very long time and HeadMod would be the best choice for bending the will of the just plain mods and other ranks. We have to be serious and SuperMod is not as serious as HeadMod. What would have been HeadMod on a server I frequent is HerpDerp. I do not take their power seriously. It's all psychology my friend. Just trust me on this choice.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm

I think it would be better and easier if we followed imtheparty's method, so can you please post a final edition list of the ranks imtheparty?

That aside, we need to think of what rank can have private worlds and important commands etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Look, I have no clue why you're goin on about with Supermod. I said something similar to headmod.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Private Map and Ranks

Post by devilil Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I think you should be able to get a private map around the rank of God Constructor since around that time your builds should be bigger and need more space others would be taking up. As for commands, you should get things like kick around God Constructor and things like Tempban when your MiniMod Then you would get ban at moderator and things like chat moderation, clear block changes, and the right to demote players below your rank without asking for permission except for MiniMods and Moderators at the rank of Headmod.

Last edited by devilil on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
devilil
devilil

Minecraft Name : Devilil

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Ranks

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

This is the ideal and final rankings for the most part, if you want, we can add Architect before UberArchitect and Constructor befor GodConstructor or something of the sort. Personally, I'd rather not add more ranks than there were originally, hence the old ranks in parentheses. Not much is going to get done this way however. We seriously need to arrange a conference on skype. My skype name is imtheparty12, my full name is Daniel Laird, and my location is Gulfport, MS.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

I will await notice when there is to be a meeting of the superpowers involved in these ideologies. So whenever you guys, josh and woowoo, would like to set up a conference with myself and my overly informative friend, it will be fine. Now, for the final order of business, bananas.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:34 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

This is the ideal and final rankings for the most part, if you want, we can add Architect before UberArchitect and Constructor befor GodConstructor or something of the sort. Personally, I'd rather not add more ranks than there were originally, hence the old ranks in parentheses. Not much is going to get done this way however. We seriously need to arrange a conference on skype. My skype name is imtheparty12, my full name is Daniel Laird, and my location is Gulfport, MS.
Definitely need to be an architect before you can be Uber. Just common sense.
So it definitely should be as follows.

Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), Architect (Builder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), Constructor (Between adv and Uber) GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

We should also Promote people very carefully, considering there are many _____Builder ranks.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

paulsoarejr wrote:
imtheparty12 wrote:Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder (OpBuilder), Architect (Builder), UberArchitect (AdvBuilder), Constructor (Between adv and Uber) GodConstructor (UberBuilder), MiniMod (Trial_Op), Moderator (Operator), HeadMod (SuperOp), Admin (SubAdmin), and Owner (Administrator)

We should also Promote people very carefully, considering there are many _____Builder ranks.

Idk... I think that would be too many ranks plus Architect sounds less than AdvBuilder.... If we do that, then GodConstructor and UberArchitect need to be taken out and just leave Architect and Constructor or Engineer. That style is used by too many other servers. I think it should be left the way I first put it because it not only sounds good, but it's original and new i.e. Imperium not Dominion.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by paulsoarejr Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:
paulsoarejr wrote:

Idk... I think that would be too many ranks plus Architect sounds less than AdvBuilder.... If we do that, then GodConstructor and UberArchitect need to be taken out and just leave Architect and Constructor or Engineer. That style is used by too many other servers. I think it should be left the way I first put it because it not only sounds good, but it's original and new i.e. Imperium not Dominion.

Just because It's a new server doesn't mean we're not allowed to use the same "technique". We need more than 2 "builder" types.

paulsoarejr

Back to top Go down

Imperium Ideas Empty Still Debatable

Post by imtheparty12 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Idk, josh can you set up a poll? we need to settle this
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content