Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium Freebuild Final Ideas

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

Imperium Freebuild Final Ideas  Empty Imperium Freebuild Final Ideas

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

*ALL DOMININION RELATED POSTS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REMOVED*

This topic is here to put down the final rules, regulations and ranks for the new Imperium Freebuild.

The ranks will be as follows - Guest, Builder, AdvBuilder, Architect, Constructor, Mini Moderator, Moderator, Head Moderator, Admin, Owner. The word moderator will be shortened to Mod to make life easier for people when typing or ranking. Working from the highest rank, Woowoo will be at the top (Owner), followed by three Admins selected by Woowoo, there will then be six Head Moderators, followed by a large number of all other ranks.
This is the power that each rank will have:

Owner - Absolute power over everybody, can do whatever they want to do without and reasons provided.
Admin - Power over all ranks below, but cannot revoke the ranks of any Moderators/Head Moderators without a vote on the matter.
Head Moderator - Final say on all ranks below, used to discuss changes on the server. Cannon revoke ranks of Moderators without permission.
Moderator - Used to monitor the server, power over ranks below but cannot demote Mini Moderators. Must provide reason for actions if reason is requested.
Mini Moderator - Like a trainee Moderator, power over ranks below but must provide reason for all actions.
All other ranks - Have power over ranks below, but no actual action can be taken by them.

Here are the top ranks for people who are wondering what they will get (If you are missed out it may be a mistake, please tell me so I can fix it)

Woowoo = Owner
JoshWS, Tarantula818 and felix2felix (If they continue to be on the server) = Admin
imtheparty12, Tarantula818, devilil, Cheeeseee, paulsoarejr (Two more need deciding) = Head Moderator
Any operators = Moderator

There will be an Order (Government) that consists of the Administrators, who again have the final say, and the six Head Moderators, who can put forward ideas or discuss problems that have been occurring. Members of this Order can have their status removed if they cause trouble in or out of a discussion or put forward ridiculous ideas.

Rules:
These are the ten most important rules (Moderators and higher can punish people for breaking a variation of the rule).
1. No griefing
2. No arguing with any of the Moderators.
3. No unacceptable language
4. No offensive symbols without permission from a Moderator, this includes religious symbols on the main world.
5. No exploitation of any power you may have.
6. No interfering with other's constructions.
7. No spamming of the in-game chat.
8. No use of any blocks that can kill people on the main world.
9. All people must do as they are told by people of rank Moderator or higher.
10. Have fun, but remember these rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for now, more may be added at a later date. This thread is not for arguments, it is for people to put down a valid idea or point, I will remove any posts that may start an arguments or if the information is already written down.

Thank you.

Last edited by JoshWS on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Corrections and changes following Tarantula's reply. Also added message at top.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Imperium Freebuild Final Ideas  Empty Re: Imperium Freebuild Final Ideas

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

This post is to keep you updated.

Good system, i like it. My only fault is with the people chosen for those ranked spots. I recall FR3NCHTOAST being stripped of Sub-Admin prior to Dominion's death, RIP, and I was considered for the replacement. Also because i have more freetime nowadays, which is why im able to be active more on forums now compared to around the months of November and January, I can be online veritably at any time necessary. Plus myself and Imtheparty12 have single handedly, along with your approval and guidance, taken the ashes of Dominion and formed it into the new society that is Imperium. Most of the posts for Imperium, including roles ranks and regulations, were done by Imtheparty12, so i think he should be a larger part in the startup. Please take these facts into consideration and, from what it sounds like, fingers crossed, hopefully see you on the new Imperium [Freebuild]!!!!!
I have read your reply Tarantula (sorry about deleting your post but I forgot to add an updates section) and made a couple of changes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down