Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server

3 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server Empty Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server

Post by Sinious Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm

A guy named wintersfury250 keeps robbing me, cow, frost and weirdos And then he greifs our houses and then kills us all for no reason he killed JoshWS, me, Cow, And some guy named ninjadude. Can someone get rid of him he keeps robbing and greifing and also killing
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server Empty Re: Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server

Post by Potato1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 am

soujou08 wrote:A guy named wintersfury250 keeps robbing me, cow, frost and weirdos And then he greifs our houses and then kills us all for no reason he killed JoshWS, me, Cow, And some guy named ninjadude. Can someone get rid of him he keeps robbing and greifing and also killing
so he stole my stuff!!! D:<

Potato1

Back to top Go down

Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server Empty Re: Greifing and Robbing and also Killing on the 1.3 server

Post by JoshWS Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 am

Yes, he really does need to be banned, but we can't do it yet as the ranks aren't working. He has caused so much trouble for everyone.

JoshWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinious Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 am

Well, I have full diamond armor and weapons sooo I can kill him easily!
Sinious
Sinious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down