Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imtheparty12's trial_op application

Go down

imtheparty12's trial_op application Empty imtheparty12's trial_op application

Post by imtheparty12 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I know I've applied a few times already, but I hope this one gets a reply. Here are people who have seen my work that you should talk to about me: jay, tarantula818, noiselessfavre, devilil, aceofall, lastmoneyboy, psycholink, and dameon. I want the rank so I can help in the global fight against grief. I know I'd be good because I know commands, I know how to catch griefing, I'm an uberbuilder, and have a great personality. I watch Team Avolution and used to grief on beta so I know how to catch all types of griefers. n00bs and pros. I've been an uber for about 2 weeks and have been on server for bout 1 month. This and a classic server called ! are the only ones I ever get on. Please allow me the trial_op rank and I will use it for good. Any questions or concerns, just P.M. me and I'll answer them.

Thank You For Reading!
Sincerely,

-imtheparty12

Last edited by imtheparty12 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added notification for a response)
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down