Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

+26
Zackerx
Tarantula818
nikolaj
matthewoaida123
imtheparty12
lastmoneyboy
gvs5yg
zeckman101
nydan12
MarshallOnyx
killkid437
skulblakuz
aceofall
snakes877
psycholink45
RHyourself
jonathanng7
atsike33
HSClix
Devinpokemon
Benkokholm
Cheeeseee
Jessen2
Woowoo678
paulsoarejr
3Alex3
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am

Place your name below and what rank you are applying for. Make sure to give a reason and your full minecraft username so we can check your stats in game.

-You must be Advbuilder or better.
-You must have been on for at least a week.
-You must have been seen to be helpful or talented by a sub-admin or admin.

[Moderator]JoshWS.

Last edited by JoshWS on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by 3Alex3 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 am

Name: 3Alex3
Reason: Well i played for a long time on dominion freebuild so i decided to try my luck at super op i am rank operator so yeah thanks for reading hope i get accepted.
3Alex3
3Alex3

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by paulsoarejr Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Name: paulsoarejr
Reason: I feel I should not be Banned! but instead should be promoted. Hehe. Not to get Off Topic! but I feel I should me Subadmin. Thanks Josh!

[Superop]paulsoarejr

paulsoarejr

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=7ebc3ba34bf5234e361f2e1

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm

paulsoarejr wrote:Name: paulsoarejr
Reason: I feel I should not be Banned! but instead should be promoted. Hehe. Not to get Off Topic! but I feel I should me Subadmin. Thanks Josh!

[Superop]paulsoarejr
Denied, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I do like you. But we already have enough subadmins. ^_^
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Re: Opsubmission

Post by Jessen2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 am

Name: Jessen2

Reason: I believe I've been polite and respectful, I rarely kick people, and when I do, it's usally for a legit reason. I like to build, and I have designed a working under-ground transport system as well as made a man-made hill that looks like a real generated hill, and has my house inside. Also check out my NyanCat PixelArt on my world, [Jessen2].
Please consider!
Kthxbai, Jessen2
Jessen2
Jessen2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Jessen2 wrote:Name: Jessen2

Reason: I believe I've been polite and respectful, I rarely kick people, and when I do, it's usally for a legit reason. I like to build, and I have designed a working under-ground transport system as well as made a man-made hill that looks like a real generated hill, and has my house inside. Also check out my NyanCat PixelArt on my world, [Jessen2].
Please consider!
Kthxbai, Jessen2

I will promote you as I believe you will make a good op, but if woowoo disagrees I will have to demote you. Join to be promoted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseee Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

My name is Cheeeseee.

I think that I am a nice, polite, and trustworthy person. I have made a HUGE hotel in Hotel. If I get promoted I will NOT abuse my commands and I will be on anti-grief duty ALL the time. Please consider my application!

Thanks,
~Cheeeseee :D

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Name: Benkokholm

Post by Benkokholm Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, ive played for some time now and i therefore decided to try making it as a SuperOP. Ive been running the Realart server with Alex for some time and my builds are becoming larger and larger, so it would be nice with benefits of being a SuperOP. (Igoreo can recommend me :D)
Benkokholm
Benkokholm

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello. My username is Devinpokemon and i think i should become an Op for the following reasons.
1: I have been Op's on other worlds. Ex: [MCLawl]Chrismaibois Server, Xats unnamed server, ++ and if you go to them you will see. Chris is down unfortunately.

2: I come on a lot so i will be a good grief monitor.

3. I am very helpful, trustworthy, honest and kind.

4. I rarely kick people, if i do, its for a good reason.

Thank you for your time and i appreciate you reading this. :D
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/devinpokemon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Devinpokemon wrote:Hello. My username is Devinpokemon and i think i should become an Op for the following reasons.
1: I have been Op's on other worlds. Ex: [MCLawl]Chrismaibois Server, Xats unnamed server, ++ and if you go to them you will see. Chris is down unfortunately.

2: I come on a lot so i will be a good grief monitor.

3. I am very helpful, trustworthy, honest and kind.

4. I rarely kick people, if i do, its for a good reason.

Thank you for your time and i appreciate you reading this. :D
Denied. you'll have to wait a bit, you haven't met the time or rank requirements yet. I also haven't really seen you yet.

cazzawyn wrote:i think i should be a superop because this server is awesome and better than any other and i would just love to be one. please please please. i am also very kind and never be nasty. i have made a mcdonalds a massive towr a disco and bar and loads more. so please can i be a superop. Please please
Denied, you meet none of the requirements for superop yet.

Cheeeseee wrote: My name is Cheeeseee.

I think that I am a nice, polite, and trustworthy person. I have made a HUGE hotel in Hotel. If I get promoted I will NOT abuse my commands and I will be on anti-grief duty ALL the time. Please consider my application!

Thanks,
Denied, you're in the same case as Devin, sadly. (Though I have seen you before.)

Benkokholm wrote:Well, ive played for some time now and i therefore decided to try making it as a SuperOP. Ive been running the Realart server with Alex for some time and my builds are becoming larger and larger, so it would be nice with benefits of being a SuperOP. (Igoreo can recommend me :D)
I'll have to see how you perform, first. You are qualified for the rank, though.

Remember, If you're denied, don't be discouraged. You may be able to get the rank at a later time.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HSClix Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 pm

(superop)HSClix

I want to become a superop because i can help make doors and other devices so if you could please let me become one Lol

HSClix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

HSClix wrote:(superop)HSClix

I want to become a superop because i can help make doors and other devices so if you could please let me become one Lol

Denied. You need to be Advbuilder before your even considered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks WooWoo i understand ur reasoning completely. I didnt know there were requirements. See you on Dominion.

Razz
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Devinpokemon wrote:Thanks WooWoo i understand ur reasoning completely. I didnt know there were requirements. See you on Dominion.

Razz
It was my fault really, there are the requirements in the announcements section but I don't think many people look there so I put them into my post so its easier to see what the requirements are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 am

Hello once again Operators. I have come back to apply for the rank of operator. I have read the expectations and i have meet the requirements for Op. woowoo i dont know if you have seen me but Josh and Alex have and you can ask them, but i think i deserve the rank of operator. Thanks, Devinpokemon.
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseee Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

Dear woowoo and josh. i am re-applying for the rank operator. I meet the requirements, I have been on for more than a week, and I am a Uberbuilder.
I will not abuse my powers, and i will ban all griefers that i find out about.
Please consider my application, Thanks!

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 pm

@Devinpokemon: I have seen you and you look like you could be a good Op, When I,FR3NCH or Woowoo next see you you can get a promotion.

@Cheeeseee: Although you fit the requirements and would be a good Op, I think you should have to wait until the start of next week before you get a promotion.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by atsike33 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am

Name : atsike33

I want bigger ranking to build on ground

atsike33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 pm

atsike33 wrote:Name : atsike33

I want bigger ranking to build on ground
This is for promotion to Superop or Op only, ask in the game for promotions to builder etc...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! Empty Applying for operator

Post by jonathanng7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi, i am jonathanng7 uberbuilder, i am applying for operator, i have been on at least a month, i try to stay on the server as much as possible to protect the server from griefers i have been helpful to guest towards building help. I would appreciated in the promotion to aid towards protecting the server. I appreciate your time reading my application.
jonathanng7
jonathanng7

Back to top Go down

Post by atsike33 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Im been in server only for 5 days

atsike33

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 pm

jonathanng7 wrote:Hi, i am jonathanng7 uberbuilder, i am applying for operator, i have been on at least a month, i try to stay on the server as much as possible to protect the server from griefers i have been helpful to guest towards building help. I would appreciated in the promotion to aid towards protecting the server. I appreciate your time reading my application.
Accepted, congratulations!
atsike33 wrote:Name : atsike33
Im been in server only for 5 days
Denied. Not enough info, and you haven't met the time requirement yet.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atsike33 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 am

Reason : Admins are not always in who ban greefers or repair things what they have greefed.
I`m Adventurebuilder+ i can only kick people out of server. When im online i help players and fix what greefers are done, and build things in main. Sometimes i cant connect with server. because i dont load 100% because main have too many buildings and greefers are but too many lava or water aroud. Im Political and i will found many answers to problems. I have played Dominion [Freebuild] for 7 days now, and i really like this server.

Sorry for mistikes of right writing.

atsike33

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseee Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

Hey Josh,
It's me Cheeeseee again and I am Applying for rank Operator. I think that I would be a good Op because I would help monitor the server and ban griefers! I believe that I am nice, polite, and kind, and i wouldn't abuse my powers. Please consider!
Thx,

Cheeeseee

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinpokemon Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 am

Hello fellow ops of dominion.
As you know, i was an op for over a month. I enjoy this server and found it a pleasure to be part of. Unfortunately, we have been plagued with grief and hackers. With my Op powers i am able to ban and undo actions. But my time is limited. As a superop i feel like i will be more of a help because i can undo peoples actions for longer and i can get rid of grief better. Thanks for your time and i hope you consider my application.
Devin Lol
Devinpokemon
Devinpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next