Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

+26
Zackerx
Tarantula818
nikolaj
matthewoaida123
imtheparty12
lastmoneyboy
gvs5yg
zeckman101
nydan12
MarshallOnyx
killkid437
skulblakuz
aceofall
snakes877
psycholink45
RHyourself
jonathanng7
atsike33
HSClix
Devinpokemon
Benkokholm
Cheeeseee
Jessen2
Woowoo678
paulsoarejr
3Alex3
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Op application

Post by matthewoaida123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 am

Hi, I am matthewoaida123, i am currently an Advbuilder and i am hoping to become an op. I have alot of experience being an Op because i have had my own server. I can not use my own server because it is alot of work. i am just hoping to become on Op here. I am an Op on other servers and have been playing minecraft classic for over a year. i am hoping to make this server the best

matthewoaida123

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by atsike33 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 am

I Would want Super op...
I have played long time and its annying to use /undo (name) /ban (Name) /kick (name)
Its much easyer to use /xban (Name) and some greefers has been online more than 5400 minutes

I have Worked hard and i cant come always to Minecraft cuz i have to study.
But when i can come i need to write so much...

I have no description why i have to get Superop.
But as i see there arent always Op (Or rank bigger) online
And it takes a lot of time to write /undo (name) 5400 /ban (Name) /kick (Name)
cuz some time player have very difficult name.

I have worked hard and been so long and so much online as i can.

Could u please make me superop?.

Atsike33

atsike33

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty can i get trial_op

Post by nikolaj Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

can i get rank trial_op im uperbuilder i hope i get accepted plz i have play least than three weaks. or if i get accepted that i can get operator

nikolaj

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

nikolaj wrote:can i get rank trial_op im uperbuilder i hope i get accepted plz i have play least than three weaks. or if i get accepted that i can get operator

You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator some time withing a few days. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.

Read what it says here - https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com/t5-new-rules-for-ranking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Tarantula818

Post by Tarantula818 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 am

This is my official application for promotion. i want more power to be in the antigrief police. Ask any op or other rank, i am friends with alot of people. Woowoo should review this, he knows how much help i am.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 am

lastmoneyboy wrote:NAME:Lastmoneyboy
My reasons for becoming op

1. I have been here since 8/16/2011

2. i try to help with any problems i see

3. i know almost all the commands even ones that are not for my rank

4. I love this server and everyone in it (in a freind way)

5. I have built lots of things to

6. i take things like its the last so i try as hard i can

thx everybody for getting me the rank i am now but hopefully i will move on to op

thank you for your time,
lastmoneyboy
You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator some time withing a few days. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.

Read what it says here - https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com/t5-new-rules-for-ranking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty App for Trial_op

Post by imtheparty12 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi its imtheparty12 and this is my application for op/trial_op. I hope you guys respond to this one. I've "owned" a world since Opbuilder rank and still have it. I have been on this server for about a month and frequent it every day. I do anti-grief every chance i get. Tarantula818 and Psycholink are the ones you should go to for my recommendation. I am ranked as Uberbuilder as well. I also recommend Tarantula as a full op or even a superop as he is a great player.

Thanks For Your Time!
Sincerely,

-imtheparty12
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Superop

Post by Zackerx Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi, First of all IM BACK!!!! Second, I would like to apply to be superop. Lots of people like me and I have been on dominion for a long time. The only server I play on is Dominion and I just wish I could do more things in the only server I like. I am a very trustworthy person and have good leadership skills. I want Dominion to be the best server out there and it would help to do that if i were a superop. I have even got many other people i know to play on your server. Woowoo and JoshWS you know me personally and if you want to promote me go ahead but I see why if you don't either way I will always play on dominion and no other.
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty aplication for trial_op

Post by NoiselessFavre Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 pm

This is NoiselessFavre
I would like to become Trial_op
my reasons:

1. I have been on here for about a month
2. I try to help people as much as i can
3.I think I kinda know most of the commands now
4. I'll try to help with greifers when I can

Thank you for your time,
NoiselessFavre
NoiselessFavre
NoiselessFavre

Minecraft Name : NoiselessFavre

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MultiFavre

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty My Super Op Aplication :)

Post by killkid437 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 am

Hey Josh

I was thinking of becoming a super op ive been a awesome op and helping lots of people including nikolaj123345
thanks for ur time Yep

from killkid437
killkid437
killkid437

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty I would Like to be a SuperOp+

Post by surefirepro Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 am

Hello Dominion Freebuild, I would like to be a superop+ my user name is Surefirepro and i jsut started playing today and its a very nice server i love it so much! it is fun and people are helpful im helping people rigth now.

Thank You.

PS. i love the server

surefirepro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

surefirepro wrote:Hello Dominion Freebuild, I would like to be a superop+ my user name is Surefirepro and i jsut started playing today and its a very nice server i love it so much! it is fun and people are helpful im helping people rigth now.

Thank You.

PS. i love the server
You haven't read my first post or the rules for ranking have you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty applying for super-op

Post by kaey1708 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm

hi my name is kaey1708 im a operator now but i would love to be a super-op

ive been on the server for almost 3 month's

and i have always helped evry1 i could

im good friends with nydan and fr3nchtoast

hope this will be enough :p over and out

kaey1708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 pm

kaey1708 wrote:hi my name is kaey1708 im a operator now but i would love to be a super-op

ive been on the server for almost 3 month's

and i have always helped evry1 i could

im good friends with nydan and fr3nchtoast

hope this will be enough :p over and out

You can get the 'special' version of my new generic message (insert sarcastic yay sound)
You can be a trial_op superop for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an OperatorSuperop some time within a few days. If you pass you will become a normal Opstay as a new member of the superop team... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.Operator.

If you find this message similar to my trial_op message, it is actually a completely new message. You are the first superop to receive it so its only in its beta stage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty plz Make me a Op

Post by zeckman101 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm

i think i am ready
ive been here for over a week
ive have been on when no people my rank or ranks above and handled all the problems ive indured
ive have read the dominion rules every time i been on to refresh my memery
ive have never been op on anyother server
i know the basic commands ban kick rank up freeze jail
ive have read the rank up rules on the forms
i am antigreifing
and i am willing to help any builder in need
and i have waited 2 months

THanks
Zeck

zeckman101

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty NoiselessFavre's Superop Application

Post by NoiselessFavre Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello, I'm NoiselessFavre. i've been on this server for a long time now and I'm very friendly to the other guests, but i will ban greifer's if it gets too out of hand, otherwise i might just undo and give them a warning. i pretty much know most of the commands for operators now, and i'd like to be tested for super.

Thanks for your time, NoiselessFavre
NoiselessFavre
NoiselessFavre

Minecraft Name : NoiselessFavre

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MultiFavre

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Well that took a lot of time.

Post by snakes877 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I Snakes877 am applying to become a super op.I think i have enough experience with everything on the server, I stop griefers, I stop floods, i stop fights and overall i think people like me. i try my hardest to be helpful and let people have their fun. I hope you take this into consideration I look forward to playing with you guys on the server.

snakes877

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Operator Application

Post by imtheparty12 Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey guys, I know you all pretty much know me by now. I am trial-op. I would like my operator rank back as I have been trial-op for a long time now. I've always anti-griefed all these five months I have been on this server. I am very experienced and am learning from Tarantula818 how to better handle things, and become a better operator and a friendlier person. I hope you guys accept, thanks.
~imtheparty12
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Super Operator Application

Post by imtheparty12 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi, tis I, imtheparty12. JoshWS told me to apply here for SuperOp. I am an Operator who's been on here for almost 6 months. I really would like to become a SuperOp. I have had about a 1 month or 2 of op experience. I hope you accept.
~imtheparty12

P.S. I am 16 going on 17 so I am very mature and can handle situations.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:Hi, tis I, imtheparty12. JoshWS told me to apply here for SuperOp. I am an Operator who's been on here for almost 6 months. I really would like to become a SuperOp. I have had about a 1 month or 2 of op experience. I hope you accept.
~imtheparty12

P.S. I am 16 going on 17 so I am very mature and can handle situations.

I will test you as superop!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 3 Empty Trial_op

Post by emil327b Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 pm

hello i think i will try to be trial_op. im a uberbuilder and have played long times on this very good server
all in the advbuilder1 is mine and i hope you will rank me up for that i have buildet

that was that
ty to listen to me
emil327b
emil327b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3