Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

+26
Zackerx
Tarantula818
nikolaj
matthewoaida123
imtheparty12
lastmoneyboy
gvs5yg
zeckman101
nydan12
MarshallOnyx
killkid437
skulblakuz
aceofall
snakes877
psycholink45
RHyourself
jonathanng7
atsike33
HSClix
Devinpokemon
Benkokholm
Cheeeseee
Jessen2
Woowoo678
paulsoarejr
3Alex3
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Devinpokemon wrote:Hello fellow ops of dominion.
As you know, i was an op for over a month. I enjoy this server and found it a pleasure to be part of. Unfortunately, we have been plagued with grief and hackers. With my Op powers i am able to ban and undo actions. But my time is limited. As a superop i feel like i will be more of a help because i can undo peoples actions for longer and i can get rid of grief better. Thanks for your time and i hope you consider my application.
Devin Lol

I will promote you as you are on a lot of the time, follow all the rules and have been a very helpful and useful Operator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Superop

Post by RHyourself Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

I want to be an superop i have play lots on the server and im realy want a higer rank realyrealy want superop im operator now and it's fun but im realy want to be superop and i like to play on the server Smiling
RHyourself
RHyourself

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY!

Post by psycholink45 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I am psycholink44, My stats only say that i've been on for 5 days, but since the server restarted, those stats were lost. I know ive been on for at least 2 weeks now. I am uberbulder, i am helpful in building and getting rid of griefers, but in building, i perfer they at least try, so they can get experiance. Also i realize that this is not an easy ranks server, so i am quite difficult, but not too difficult to impress. My maps are psycho which i am currently working on, and cool_village which has suffered a massive griefer attack. If you have any questions, plz ask me, don't email me because i dont read my email that often. Or add me on skype username psycholink45. Also, i have exp. with being an op. I am op on 2 other servers and Super op on another. Thank you and i hope i get the job! :D

psycholink45

Back to top Go down

Post by psycholink45 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I am psycholink44, My stats only say that i've been on for 5 days, but since the server restarted, those stats were lost. I know ive been on for at least 2 weeks now. I am uberbulder, i am helpful in building and getting rid of griefers, but in building, i perfer they at least try, so they can get experiance. Also i realize that this is not an easy ranks server, so i am quite difficult, but not too difficult to impress. My maps are psycho which i am currently working on, and cool_village which has suffered a massive griefer attack. If you have any questions, plz ask me, don't email me because i dont read my email that often. Or add me on skype username psycholink45. Also, i have exp. with being an op. I am op on 2 other servers and Super op on another. Thank you and i hope i get the job! :D

psycholink45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 am

psycholink45 wrote:I am psycholink44, My stats only say that i've been on for 5 days, but since the server restarted, those stats were lost. I know ive been on for at least 2 weeks now. I am uberbulder, i am helpful in building and getting rid of griefers, but in building, i perfer they at least try, so they can get experiance. Also i realize that this is not an easy ranks server, so i am quite difficult, but not too difficult to impress. My maps are psycho which i am currently working on, and cool_village which has suffered a massive griefer attack. If you have any questions, plz ask me, don't email me because i dont read my email that often. Or add me on skype username psycholink45. Also, i have exp. with being an op. I am op on 2 other servers and Super op on another. Thank you and i hope i get the job! :D

I already thought you were an Op! I will make you one as I think you are going to be a very cool and good Op.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseee Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 pm

HI! Its me Cheeeseee again!
I am applying for the rank of SuperOp. I am an Op now and I have been one for a little over a week now. I think that i should get promoted because I have been keeping up with griefers and banning them and undoing there actions, and I can help more if Im a SuperOp. Like Operator I would not abuse my powers, I would only use them for serious purposes. Also I think I am nice and kind to all players. Thank you for your time, please consider! :D

Thx
Cheeeseee!

Cheeeseee

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Oh Hello I didnt see you there

Post by snakes877 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Well I fell in love with dominion from the day I joined the server as the lowest rank of all guest building the best house I could just to become a builder I was hooked. I meet a lot of great people there woowoo, cheeeeesseee, josh, paul, and jon. One day I hope I can help other builders, I am very anti griefing I despise others who do It. I Hope one day to join and be a operator and be part of the family :D

Dominion freebuild rules
Snakes8777

snakes877

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Cheeeseee wrote:HI! Its me Cheeeseee again!
I am applying for the rank of SuperOp. I am an Op now and I have been one for a little over a week now. I think that i should get promoted because I have been keeping up with griefers and banning them and undoing there actions, and I can help more if Im a SuperOp. Like Operator I would not abuse my powers, I would only use them for serious purposes. Also I think I am nice and kind to all players. Thank you for your time, please consider! :D

Thx
Cheeeseee!
snakes877 wrote:Well I fell in love with dominion from the day I joined the server as the lowest rank of all guest building the best house I could just to become a builder I was hooked. I meet a lot of great people there woowoo, cheeeeesseee, josh, paul, and jon. One day I hope I can help other builders, I am very anti griefing I despise others who do It. I Hope one day to join and be a operator and be part of the family :D

Dominion freebuild rules
Snakes8777
Both accepted.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aceofall Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

Ingame name: aceofall
I havet seen u much mayb 1 time but heres why i think i would be a good op.
1 i was op 1 day in this server ghost promo me i stopped a flood and 9 griefers
2 i stay on at nights i dont see many ops who do
3 i have not really ever trash talked anyone or anythin like tht
4 i am superop on 2 other servers so i am fluent with most commands
5 i will not abuse my power but rather give griefers a chance to change if not Banned!
6 I help ppl often as i am fluent with classic and beta , i will be on as much as possible poisslbe 1/2 the day or more
7 i make friends easyily so the other ops will probably like me
8 if uv seen my builds i have nothin more to say on this subject
And those are my reasons for applying its up to u...
I have gotten recent recommendations when i ask op+ would i make a good operator heres what they said
(atsike33) -Operator- [Yes] (JoshWS) -SubAdministrator- [You are good] (GhostWeazel) -SuperOperator- [Your Awesome Man] (DevinPokemon) -SuperOperator- [U'd make it] (jonathanng7) -Operator- [yep]

Last edited by aceofall on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New Recommendations)

aceofall

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathanng7 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

aceofall wrote:Ingame name: aceofall
5 i will not abuse my power but rather give griefers a chance to change if not Banned!
6 I help ppl often as i am fluent with classic and beta , i will be on as much as possible poisslbe 1/2 the day or more
I have gotten recent recommendations when i ask op+ would i make a good operator heres what they said
(atsike33) -Operator- [Yes] (JoshWS) -SubAdministrator- [You are good] (GhostWeazel) -SuperOperator- [Your Awesome Man] (DevinPokemon) -SuperOperator- [U'd make it] (jonathanng7) -Operator- [yep]
Not only did he make a list of achievements he proved himself worthy of becoming an op
jonathanng7
jonathanng7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will .. What? ..

Read what it says here - https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com/t5-new-rules-for-ranking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 pm

JoshWS wrote:

You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.

Read what it says here - https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com/t5-new-rules-for-ranking
Fix'd
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Application for op

Post by skulblakuz Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

My username is: Skulblakuz
The reasons why I should be Op is:
1.I have the rank of Uberbuilder
2.I have been playing on the server dominion for over a month
3.I have helped many people
4.I have kicked a few griefers
5. I have built alot of things and modified over 4 million blocks
5. I'm friendly
6. I have logged on the server over 150 times
7. and my final reason is that I have been polite and respectful.

Last edited by skulblakuz on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

skulblakuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Woowoo678 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am

skulblakuz wrote:My username is: Skulblakuz
The reasons why I should be Op is:
1.I have the rank of Uberbuilder
2.I have been playing on the server dominion for over a month
3.I have helped many people
4.I have kicked a few griefers
5. I have built alot of things and modified over 4 million blocks
5. I'm friendly
6. I have logged on the server over 150 times
7. and my final reason is that I have been polite and respectful.
Accepted.
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killkid437 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Josh

I want to apply for operator. I think id be a good at it.
I have a great knowledge of commands that will help others. I know how it feels to have your
buildings destroyed. I have read how to give rank like advbuilder build something huge like a
hotel well thanks for your time.

yours truly Killkid437

Ps. Happy Birthday

Name:Killkid437
killkid437
killkid437

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

killkid437 wrote:Hi Josh

I want to apply for operator. I think id be a good at it.
I have a great knowledge of commands that will help others. I know how it feels to have your
buildings destroyed. I have read how to give rank like advbuilder build something huge like a
hotel well thanks for your time.

yours truly Killkid437

Ps. Happy Birthday

Name:Killkid437
You can be a trial_op, and if you pass a test, which will be done my me undercover probably, you can then be a normal Op.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty application

Post by MarshallOnyx Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I am at uberbuilder and I am applying for anything better. I first started on dominion I think about 2 weeks ago or something like that. I am experienced with the commands from being superop on three servers and op on one.

MarshallOnyx

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty ps

Post by MarshallOnyx Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

to the application one that is MarshallOnyx me if it doesnt show that when reviewing it

MarshallOnyx

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Hi

Post by nydan12 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Name:Nydan12

I even play everyday and I help all people and check grifing and fix grass

nydan12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 pm

MarshallOnyx wrote:to the application one that is MarshallOnyx me if it doesnt show that when reviewing it

You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator sometime within a few days. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

nydan12 wrote:Name:Nydan12

I even play everyday and I help all people and check grifing and fix grass

You can be a trial_op for a few days, at which point you will be tested on your ability at being an Operator some time withing a few days. If you pass you will become a normal Op... and if you fail you will be demoted back to Advbuilder.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty am i ready???

Post by zeckman101 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

i think i am ready
ive been here for over a week
ive have been on when no people my rank or ranks above and handled all the problems ive indured
ive have read the dominion rules every time i been on to refresh my memery
ive have never been op on anyother server
i know the basic commands ban kick rank up freeze jail
ive have read the rank up rules on the forms
i am antigreifing
and i am willing to help any builder in need
i am on most any other day

zeckman101

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Will I become an op?

Post by gvs5yg Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

Hey I think you all know me by now for the 5-6 weeks ive been on this sever im Adv+ And I would love to become an op Im pretty sure ive seemed useful nice to all the ops But the main reason i want to be an op is becuase i plan on being on this server 4 ever I love the people in it. You probaly know that im not the best builder Sweat but I would love it if you would aprove but i could understand why you would not you probaly have somone better suited to be an op.

Have a good day,
gvs5yg

gvs5yg

Back to top Go down

Post by lastmoneyboy Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

NAME:Lastmoneyboy
My reasons for becoming op

1. I have been here since 8/16/2011

2. i try to help with any problems i see

3. i know almost all the commands even ones that are not for my rank

4. I love this server and everyone in it (in a freind way)

5. I have built lots of things to

6. i take things like its the last so i try as hard i can

thx everybody for getting me the rank i am now but hopefully i will move on to op

thank you for your time,
lastmoneyboy
lastmoneyboy
lastmoneyboy

Minecraft Name : lastmoneyboy

Back to top Go down

Apply in this post for an Operator/Superop promotion! READ FOR HOW TO APPLY! - Page 2 Empty Imtheparty12's Operator Application

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

I have been on the server for a good amount of time, I am a great builder and my passion is for keeping the peace. I'm sure Psycho, Lawandorders, and Tarantula would say that I deserve the rank or that I'd be capable of doing the job. Sweat I have my own world sooooo... I hope you'll consider me. :D
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next