Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with Tarantula

+3
Zackerx
lawandorders
Woowoo678
7 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

What should be done with Tarantula818

Issues with Tarantula Pollst1056%Issues with Tarantula Polled10 56% 
[ 9 ]
Issues with Tarantula Pollst1025%Issues with Tarantula Polled10 25% 
[ 4 ]
Issues with Tarantula Pollst106%Issues with Tarantula Polled10 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Issues with Tarantula Empty Issues with Tarantula

Post by Woowoo678 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Recently there have been some complaints and issues about Tarantula818.
I have put this poll up to determine what we should do with him.

Please give reasons and/or examples for any choices you make
Woowoo678
Woowoo678
Admin

Minecraft Name : woowoo678

https://dominionfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty i am done with the problems of imtheparty12 and tarantula818

Post by lawandorders Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 pm

these 2 have been alot of trouble since logging on, but tarantula has proven himself on the server and to me personaly time and time again. imtheparty has only succeded in pissing me off. let this be the final fight about it and lets move on. demote him or promote him just stop the fighting
lawandorders
lawandorders

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Im OK

Post by Zackerx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 am

Recently i have writen mean stuff about tarantula but me and him plus others talked it over and he proved himself and now I have no problems and I have found her not guilty and i agree with lawandorders STOP THE FIGHTING
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty IM A GUY!!!!!

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 am

ZACK! IM A GUY!!!

And i am glad that everyone is cool now and see that im a good guy. It was really all a misunderstanding. But i do have a request. Woowoo, if/when you read this, i would suggest that you do a similar poll for imtheparty12. I find that to be fair cause even a good friend, lawandorders, says whatever happens, promote or demote me, just for us to stop. I think he is equally responsible and the people should vote to see how to deal with his actions as well. I find this to be fair. If anyone has any opinions of this, be it agreements or disagreements, reply so woowoo's decision can be helped. So yeah. And, im not sure if i mentioned this little tidbit of information, but umm..... IM A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty No more issues, finally

Post by imtheparty12 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, luckily nothing else has happened, and the main person to complain about me has been tarantula. So, since its all over, jus give him operator and lets move on. But taran, im tired of you constantly trying to get me demoted and making up with people you dont like jus to add more people you can convince to get me demoted. As well as the continous false power abuse accusations. Keep it up and your secret will be revealed. I see behind those curtains.
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Hmm...

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Well I'm not sure what "secret" you are referring to, so please fell free to post a reply on here to tell me. I really dont care what you think my motives are. I know who i can trust, and i know who i cannot. And im not trying to get you demoted, all i want is for you to get a similar poll, just like i did. I mean really, anyone who reads this, would that not be fair?? If people say that both me and party start crap, and me and party used to own a grief team, then should we not get the same opportunity for change? And party, why would you not want a poll? That would be your chance to be promoted to superop, unless of course you are afraid of who will vote for what options, your choice.... Well woowoos choice, but you get my point.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Re: Issues with Tarantula

Post by devilil Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:35 pm

imtheparty12 wrote:Well, luckily nothing else has happened, and the main person to complain about me has been tarantula. So, since its all over, jus give him operator and lets move on. But taran, im tired of you constantly trying to get me demoted and making up with people you dont like jus to add more people you can convince to get me demoted. As well as the continous false power abuse accusations. Keep it up and your secret will be revealed. I see behind those curtains.

lets not forget just because hes the main person complaing about you doesn't mean other people are not complaing and the other poll would only been fair since your just as much a part of this as tarantula
devilil
devilil

Minecraft Name : Devilil

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Problems with Tarantula

Post by FR3NCHTOAST Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Now, when I first met Tarantula, he was a major dick to me. However, he has changed drastically. On beta, when I was robbed, he took me in. We just got off on the wrong foot.
FR3NCHTOAST
FR3NCHTOAST

Location : Reading what I wrote here initially gives me the shits.

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Yep I agree

Post by Zackerx Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 pm

I agree with frenchtoast i also got off on the wrong foot and we settled it over talking. Also sorry Tarantula i didnt mean to say her i know your a guy
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty partys poll

Post by lawandorders Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

okay then lets settle it. frenchtoast if you would be so kinda as to start a poll for imtheparty12 alot of people would appreciate it. if he is promoted i wont be happy but im not going to fight anymore. let it be the communitys decision this time
lawandorders
lawandorders

Back to top Go down

Issues with Tarantula Empty Re: Issues with Tarantula

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down