Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Give Me the Rank of Superop

2 posters

Go down

Please Give Me the Rank of Superop Empty Please Give Me the Rank of Superop

Post by Zackerx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 am

I have made it through many of the problems of this server including tarantula and even before with jon. I have been on dominion for a long time now and I want to prove myself that i can hold this responsability. I want to improve dominion and promote others to be better and more nice to guests and to other members. I havent seen you (joshWS or woowoo) in a long time but I have met alot of the new ops and superops and i have gotten along with them very much. This is true exept sto which has been being unproper and not worthy of a op. But this is Off Topic! and we dont need to talk about this I can learn to deal with him. Pleas consider because before when i applied you told me you would research it and you never gave me the results of it.Thanks again for keeping in this server bye.
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

Please Give Me the Rank of Superop Empty Yes

Post by Tarantula818 Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Zackerx deserves superop. TBH, when i first talked to him, i thought he was already superop or subadmin even cause of how well he conducted the server. He definately deserves a promotion.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down