Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this.

3 posters

:: Imperium :: Discussion

Go down

If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this. Empty If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this.

Post by Tarantula818 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

Ok, now I will admit that i suppose i was promoted quite early and i appreciate woowoos decision to promote me to trialop. Now since then, even that very night, i have been on absolute 24/7 griefer patrol. I have taken care of at LEAST 50+ griefers since then. This promotion was on September 5th i believe, and i think i deserve a promotion. I have definately put in the work for it, i think i have the support for most of the ops and above, and if woowoo was able to trust me with that little experience before, two weeks later should prove itself. Anyone who reads this, please do comment and give me support in my attempt to get op. And btw, the main reason i want a promotion is to have more anti-grief power, so in the future i will want another promotion cause an op promotion still has 5400 undo time but this will help.

Tarantula818

Back to top Go down

If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this. Empty Tarantula818 Deserves a Rankup

Post by imtheparty12 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Tarantula, or as I know him in real life as Anthony, is definitely a prime candidate for the position of Operator. There is no time on the server, when he is on, that anti-grief is not constant. He will keep up with building and conversing while still running a tight ship and preventing grief almost before it happens. He certainly is a good friend of mine and I know for a fact he's 100% legit. Please allow him the rank of operator. I know that with this rank, he will certainly use it to give back to the Dominion community.

Thank You All For Your Time!
Sincerely,

-imtheparty12
imtheparty12
imtheparty12

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfMinecraft

Back to top Go down

If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this. Empty Re: If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this.

Post by Zackerx Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Tarantula818 should be banned like i said before threats then she cussed out joshws on forums in public. Also today when i went on Tarantula818 randomly placed water in a person's house and lava in a doorway. You want proof I encased it in adminium. This is a from of banning and is also against rules. Plus Taratula ever since i have been on recently i always see her swearing also against rules. She denies everything and lots of people agree with me. I like lawandorders but this is wrong for her to do no offense to her this is abusing powers and she should be Banned! also.
Zackerx
Zackerx

Minecraft Name : Zackerx

Back to top Go down

If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this. Empty Re: If you are cool with Tarantula818, read this.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down